Because Rob is local, we've been able to link up more than a few times. Whether it's for basketball or a sneaker event or Slater's 50/50. Through Michy, we met both @stangnhoops and @thebrokenballer. Digital to physical. What began as support through our Antidot Sneaker Freshener & Deodorizer, has evolved into a relationship based around more than just keeping the insides of your kicks fresh. Read more about Rob aka @stangnhoops below.
1. What do you believe to be your biggest strength?
Honesty followed by loyalty. I couldn't just give one. Sorry!
2. What do you imagine yourself doing 2-5 years from now?
Helping others, in as big a capacity as I can!
3. What's the #1 thing you are currently working on?
Trying to provide for my family; they're everything to me.
4. If you could sit down and pick one person's brain, who would it be and why?
Peter Tägtgren; musical extraordinaire, because he is a massive influence.
5. Words you live by?
"You only live once" and "be the best you."
6. Current Favorite Sneaker?
Kobe XI Elite Low iD "Mamba Days" (Multi-Color/University Blue)
7. Favorite Sneaker of all time?
Air Jordan 5 "Metallic"
8. Favorite Apparel Brand of all time?
Quiksilver and Rusty (1988-1992 era) The quality was sick!
9. Favorite Sports Team of all time and why?
Los Angeles Lakers; because of heritage, heart, and showtime!
10. Favorite Athlete of all time and why?
Greg LeMond. Inspirational U.S. Cyclist who won Le Tour twice! (Bonus point: Read about his injury and comeback to win the second Tour!)
Lastly, would you like to say anything to your friends, family, followers:
First, thank you for all of your support! Second, don't ever shy away from trying things. Third, continue to grow; spiritually, mentally, and physically. Lastly, I am honored to speak with each and every one of you so don't ever hesitate to send me a question or comment. Peace!